Recipe credit: Gimme Some Oven – https://www.gimmesomeoven.com/grape-avocado-arugula-salad-recipe/
I really loved this salad I saw in IG. I’ve made it several times since. Enjoy!
Total / Prep time: 10 minutes
- 6 cups fresh greens, loosely packed
- 2 cups halved red seedless grapes
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts or pecans
- half a small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- balsamic vinaigrette (ingredients below)
White Balsamic Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons honey or agave nectar, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
To make vinaigrette:
Whisk all ingredients together for 30 seconds until combined. Make extra and store in jar in your fridge and never buy store-bought dressing ever again.
To make the salad:
Put washed green in serving bowl. Dress lightly with vinaigrette. Sprinkle grapes, avocado, goat cheese, onions and nuts over the top of dressed lettuce. Don’t mix before serving or all your goodies will end up at the bottom of the bowl and your avocado will get mushed.